It appears as though that Section 4.2.4 is incomplete on the actual RFP that was distributed, it should include:
- key contact information, including name, title, phone number and/or email address; AND
- where a proponent is currently leasing or has recently leased premises to a business tenant, the written submission from each reference should include:
- a brief description of the lease services provided by the proponent to the tenant; and
- an indication as to whether or not the lease services provided were satisfactory with respect to quality, timely response to issues, issue resolution, price;OR
Where a proponent has not previously leased premises to a business tenant, the written submission from each reference should include:
- a brief description of their relationship to the proponent; and
- an opinion which speaks to the general character and aptitude of the proponent to provide leased space.